#bethelight! | 2017 Family Camp
July 1-4, 2017
Get connected to God, family and friends. Something for everyone – children, youth, singles, couples, and families.
To register, click here. Registration deadline is June 29th.
- Kids under 2 are FREE
- Ages 2-6 – $95 (Price goes up to $105 on June 17)
- Ages 7 and up is $175 (Price goes up to $185 on June 17)
A Release Waiver form is required for each camper, downloadable here.
***Release Waiver for minors requires parent/guardian signature.***
Directions to Camp can also be found at www.quakermeadow.org.
- Bring your own tent, camper or RV and camping supplies, as needed. A limited number of hookups are on a first come, first served basis.
- Request a dorm-style cabin (females & males are separate)
- For those requiring special accommodations or families with very young children, a limited number of deluxe rooms a are available. You may request these when you register. We will do our best to accommodate your request.
- Zip line, rappelling, swimming pool, camp store, low ropes, volleyball, foosball, basketball, ping pong, supervised hikes, field for soccer & football, field games, climbing wall, pool games, recreational pond, recreational hall, and crafts.
What to Bring:
- Bible, pen, notebook, pillow, sleeping bag, clothing, extra shoes, toiletries, flashlight with extra batteries, a modest swimsuit, sweater or jacket, and camera.
Do Not Bring:
- Fireworks, illegal drugs, cigarettes/tobacco, alcoholic beverages, knives, guns, radios, CD/MP3/iPod, electronic games, pornographic materials.
For more information, please call Glendora Friends Church (626) 963-9423 or email Judith Shoemaker at firstname.lastname@example.org.